3M Thinsulate Window Films, Climate Control Series
3M™ Thinsulate™ Window Films, Climate Control Series helps keep the warmth in during the winter and rejects the heat during the summer – keeping the weather out where it belongs, all year round. This window film is a cost-effective option to upgrade windows to be more energy efficient with year-round comfort. It’s also classified as a safety film to European standard EN 12600, and can be used to upgrade glass to meet building safety standards.
Protect buildings from heat gain and loss to enhance efficiency, sustainability and comfort with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Window Films, Climate Control Series. These window films feature a unique insulative technology that helps to reflect interior heat back into rooms during winter, and reject exterior heat during summer months. Its neutral appearance helps to maintain a building’s existing appearance making it ideal for both residential and commercial properties.
Ask A Question:
- Helps keep buildings warm during colder winter months
- Good heat rejection keeps buildings cool in summer months
- Keep energy costs down
- Neutral appearance to help maintain a building’s existing appearance
- Significantly blocks the amount of harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays that cause fading
- Efficient solution for upgrading glazing to meet building safety standards
- For commercial, public and residential buildings
For further information, or to arrange a free survey and quotation please contact us for more information.